Millie has brought home her first 'school report'. She's five!!!
Her 'Kindergarten to Prep Transition Report' ranked her all C's (for Consistently; the others - D = Developing, NA = Not Apparent)
* Social Development: 'Millie has a quiet nature. She listens and participates well...'
* Emotional Development: Millie is quietly confident and relates well to both children and adults. She is very persistent and works hard to carefully complete tasks'
* Language/Communication Skills: 'Millie expresses herself in a clear manner initiating conversation with children and adults'
* Fine/Gross Motor Skills/Self Care: 'Millie has good fine/gross motor skills and enjoys these activities. Millie has a mature pencil grip and good control'
* Academic/Thinking Skills: 'Millie enjoys learning. She works well by herself, always completing tasks. She can write her own name'
* Child's Interests: 'Millie enjoys art/craft activities - drawing, painting, making things, dressing up, imaginative/dramatic play, cooking'
We are all very thankful to God and to these wonderful teachers/carers for their love and care for our beautiful grand-daughter!