Wednesday, November 14, 2007

TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE

Millie's preoccupied with weddings and marriage lately.

I buy my wife Jan (Millie's grandma) flowers regularly - mostly lilies.

But in the heat they droop, and eventually die...

Grandma was talking to Millie about flowers - and other creatures - dying, and later the little one went to the sad flowers and said: 'When I marry Samuel he's going to give me different flowers, and they will never die.'

About marriage, she talks about a sheep marrying a dog, and various toys being married to each other...

Bella is also getting more gorgeous... She understands most of what we say to her, and her speech and motor movements are gradually improving, though she still suffers a developmental delay. She's very good with her glasses, and obviously enjoys the better vision they give her... I have a beautiful hour each week with Bella: we go shopping together when Millie's in Kinder-Gym. I'm hoping next year to spend a precious hour each week with Millie as well...

Rowland