Thursday, July 22, 2004

SHE IS SO CLEVER!


(But doesn't every doting parent/grandparent say that?)

Well... let me tell ya.

There's a little poem she likes:

Teddy bear, teddy bear go upstairs
Teddy bear, teddy bear say your prayers
Teddy bear, teddy bear turn out the light
Teddy bear, teddy bear say goodnight!

And our Milly points to the light before she hears that line!

It's late morning, and I've picked her up from her sleep (and to show her off to our visiting Wesleyan Methodist pastor!). She's at her best after her morning sleep. Drank all her orange juice: good girl!

She's now 'cruising' (I understand that's the correct word, though I've heard that term in other unsavoury contexts in my counselling). Milly walks around things like chairs, holding herself up.

Her four top teeth are forming beautifully too.

I'm now going away for a weekend to speak at an interestate conference and will miss her!

Rowland.